At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications—open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified, user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
- Python, Django, FastAPI, Flask, Vue.js
- Circle CI
- Multi-cloud environment: AWS, GCP, Azure, DO, VZO
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure on time and accurate shipping of all products.
- Ensure team(s) maintain focus on quality and continuous delivery.
- Assist in the monitoring and scheduling of release activities of teams.
- Design, develop, and maintain tooling to support cloud-based CI/CD pipelines capable of scaling to hundreds of concurrent builds and artifacts
- Ensure releases are visible and communicated to other teams and departments.
- Ownership of multiple infrastructure environments ' development, staging, QA.
- Actively embrace new methods and practices that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- 2+ years of experience do you have with release/build engineering
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Python, Clouds ( AWS/GCP), Youtrack, and Docker / Kubernetes
- Strict attention to detail and collaboration capabilities.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills with an eye for continuous improvement.
- Has an eye for closure and renewal needs and methodologies.
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team