At Chainstack, we are building a fully integrated suite of services for Web3 builders.
Thousands of innovators in blockchain, DeFi, NFT gaming and analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified, user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana. As the Senior Developer Relations Engineer, you will help set up and oversee the entire process and metrics for a team of developer relations and developer advocates. The Senior Developer Relations Engineer role is for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience of being a developer relations engineer or leading a team of developer relations engineers. Experience in open source and Web3 are a bonus, but not a must.
This is a 100% hands-on position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide your experience-based framework to operate a team of developer relations and developer advocates
- Help set up the developer relations process from the ground up
- Help set up the relevant metrics and KPIs for team
- Closely cooperate with the marketing team to leverage the developer relations team efforts
- Closely cooperate with the product team to promote the Chainstack’s Web3 suite and to make sure the product feedback from builders is executed on
- Being hands-on and meticulous. Everything the team produces must always be 100% working (code and tutorials), easy to understand and with a clear message. The team’s online presence must exude expertise, and it’s ultimately your responsibility
- Strong understanding of what the developer relations role is
- You have experience in the developer relations role. At least 2 years as a developer relations engineer or as a lead
- Attention to detail. (Check the last point in the Role and Responsibilities section—we really mean it)
- Growth hacking mentality. Agile. Able to execute on short notice
- Naturally data-driven, familiar with analytics and reporting tools
- Strong interest in product marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-growing start-up and tolerance for
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team