At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications—open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
We are currently looking for a QA Performance Engineer with Web3 background.
Our main stack:
We also use:
Postgres, Git, CircleCI, Allure, Playwright
What you will do:
· Automate and maintain Blockchain protocols Performance tests
· Improve our infrastructure quality by detecting and troubleshooting performance problems
· Take part in the resources usage optimization
· Perform manual testing of new features
· Design test cases and test plans
· Extensive experience with Python
· 3+ years of performance testing experience, good technical background
· Knowledge of performance testing frameworks and tools
· Experience working with blockchain/web3 protocols is a plus
· Experience using test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases
· Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools, such as CircleCI
· The skill and drive to discover and debug problems in the software
· Good spoken and written English
· Working with an international team of world-class professionals on an exciting and challenging project
· Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
· Flexible working locations and hours
· Friendly team and a friendly environment over the World
· Additional benefits – stock options, salary in USD, educational needs, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others
Your application was submitted successfully.